Saturday, October 31, 2009

Does drinking alot of water reduce break outs and skin problems in general?

My mother is always telling me that the more water you drink, the less pimples and zits etc. you will get?
Is it just a myth, or does it really hold substance?
Answer:
Drinking a lot of water is good for your skin in general. But a lot of the time acne is caused by hormones and water will not effect that. I do notice though that when I drink a lot of water my skin looks nicer, but it really doesn't do anything for my zits...just makes the color better.
not a myth, it will cleanse ur system! Listen to your momma!
I've always been told that is does. and i tried it and it actually they actually started to go away
in some way, it is correct. but you can't drink too much water, it will dilute your body fluid, cause electrolytes imbalance, and that will cause other problems.

so it is better to use those facial clensing creams to wash your face, rather than drinking lots of water non-stop.
I'm not an expert, but I do know that water helps flush out toxins in your body.
Water makes your skin clearer and also adds to the elasticity of your skin. It encourages weight loss and does help your overall health. No lie!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

vc .net