Saturday, October 31, 2009

Does anyone know where I can buy toxic-free prouducs to protect my home and family?

I have kids who eat everything in sight. I dont want them to die. please let me know any company names or whatever that I can buy toxic free stuff from.
Answer:
Yeah, there is this business called "Toxic free and Healthy".
You can contact them at toxicfreeandhealthy@yahoo.com.
They sell a whole slew of products that have natural minerals or whatever you want to call it.
I think that its really nice to use cleaning agents and makeup and stuff without having to worry about kids eating it or it eating a whole through my brand new bathroom, ect. This is a really good company. I would suggest that you and anybody else you meet use this company. They're great!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

vc .net