Sunday, October 25, 2009

Does anyone know how to get rid of a stye?

I have tried the over the counter medication before and it doesnt work. I have also tried some prescription eye drops for pink eye and that didnt help either. Please help me, it itches and burns!
Answer:
Depending on where it is, I've actually "popped" mine %26 then they go away that same day. If it is on the edge of your eye lid you can lightly scratch it with your finger nail or touch it with a needle. If it is in a different spot, you need to go see your eye Dr.
have a cup of tea and when you squeeze out the bag ( green or black tea) while it is still very warm- place it on your eye until it cools. Repeat as necessary. Same thing helps pink eye. Just use separate bags for each eye so you do not contaminate yourself. Wash your hands thoroughly before and after.
I had a stye years ago on one of my eyelids and my doctor corterized it. It hurt but it did the trick.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

vc .net