Saturday, October 31, 2009

Does anyone recommend taking Bach flower remedies? Do they work?


Answer:
Definitely works for me.
I mainly use Rescue Remedy. As said above its a great help when I'm off to the dentist or something un-nerving like that.
But if its not necessarily anxiety you need to combat, just ask for help from the pharmacist or assistant in the heath store and hopefully they could guide you through the individual remedies, i think you can mix up to 6 different ones for all different reasons.
Yes, I take rescue remedy, when I'm stressed or nervous about anything, in particular a trip to the dentist, it really works for me and helps me feel more calm.
Bach rescue remidies i have used them a few times. i feel like they work. i dont know if its just something in ur head that makes u relax. but they cant hurt.
I've tried them, and they did not work for me.
yes, they work for me, i have my GCSEs at the moment and when i get nervey and start shaking before i take some of the Rescue Remedy spray and it calms me right down. My mum also uses it when flying as it calms her then as well.
Never tried. The answers will be interesting.
I have used Rescue Remedy before and it helped calm me down. I hate driving and when my other half was injured and couldnt drive, I had to drive the kids to an arranged pick up point 2hours away for them to go on holiday. The pick up point was sorted so I didnt have to drive on the motor way!
Anyway, it started to wear off on the way home and by jov...did I know it!!
Its worth a try but there is no guarantee it will work for everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

vc .net