Saturday, October 31, 2009

Does anyone know where to find out about medical doctors and radiologist credentials?

I got married May 19th 2007. After having an ultrasound conducted and visiting with a radiologist, My Husband is informed, he will likely need to have one of his testicles removed and of course the first thing a doctor says is to have it removed. I mentioned to have a biopsy done and the radiologist has seen cases like the one my husband has. I opted for my husband to get a second opinion on having the complex mass removed from his testicle My husband seems to want to take this radiologist advice/opinion as gold. I would like to get a second opinion. Goodness, it seems everything these days about surgery removal.
Answer:
http://www.ama-assn.org/- They should be able to help. You can look up credentialed physicians and other technicians.
It's unlikely that a doctor would recommend surgery such as this without good reason. If you want a second opinion, look in the yellow pages for another doctor.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

vc .net