Sunday, October 25, 2009

Does anyone know how to overcome phobias?

I'm a total germaphobe. I would probably die if i didn't have my purell, but my phobia is really preventing me from living my life. I'm still young and all the cases i know about have gotten worse over time, and i dont want to get any worse. please don't post things like "just eat" or "get over it". i want real solutions. pleaseee!

Keep in mind that this is a real phobia and i can't just get over it.
Answer:
i would say slowly do things different one by one. start from the lowest germaphobe thing you do, like cleaning after everything...or not leaving dishes in the sink, and do the opposite.start small and work up. But you dont want to become a pig so some germaphobic things are ok, like having a clean place. Just dont clean after everytime someone touches something.

Start small, work your way big, and ask your friends what it is that you do the worst.
Hope that helps! :D
Talk to your doctor or a counselor they can help.
Go to a therapist.

Phobias can take over your and it is best to seek professional help ot overcome your fears.

There are some techniques you can do yourself, but it is best if you go to a professional.

Admitting your fears is difficult and I wish you good luck!
face your phobia get someone to help you through it because if you don't you could have serious problems all over the board
Take a leap of faith

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

vc .net