Sunday, October 25, 2009

Does anyone know the number to a Dr. Walter Black in Orlando Fl?

My husband went to him when he was a child and really needs to find him I know he is still in the field but the only number I can find online is out of order and 411 gives the same number.
Answer:
You can look up any recent practitioner's information in Florida at this website: http://ww2.doh.state.fl.us/irm00praes/pr...

It's a government run website and it is free.

Failure to update information generally results in penalties, so Dr B probably keeps his info current.

I found one address for a Walter Black, and it indicates that he is located in Altamonte Springs. I am going to make you the run the search yourself for practice though...it even will display his self-reported criminal record.

Stalkers of the world...unite?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

vc .net