Saturday, October 31, 2009

Does chocolate really give you pimples?

I crave chocolate and I'm beginning to get lots f pimples? Is this puberty or is it just the chocolate?
Answer:
Nope, not chocolate...that's an old wives' tale (and I should know, I'm an old wife! LOL!)
I dont believe chocolate gives you pimples.. but check out this webpage...lol.. it'll give you some insight. Good luck %26 wash your face b4 bed to allow your pores to breathe. :)

http://www.healthanalyser.com/pimples.ht...
It's puberty causing the pimples, and not the chocolate...which is an old wives tale. Your best bet is to get seen by a dermatologist, so that if you start having a problem with acne, then he'll treat it and your face won't be scarred. Best of luck to you.
No! I am a chocaholic and have clear skin.
Well, chocolate doesn't directly give you pimples. It's probably the puberty. BUT if your hands are greasy from eating chocolate than that could cause it too.
No. Chocolate can actually be good for your skin. You shouldn't eat too much though, because it is bad for your weight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

vc .net