Sunday, October 25, 2009

Does anyone know what it feels like to die?

Has anyone here died before? What does it feel like? Does it hurt?
Answer:
In my experience of doing past life regression hypnosis, I have had many "subjects" experience their past deaths. It seems that, it certainly can be painful depending on the nature of the death (getting hacked up by a chainsaw vs drowning) but, in all these experiences, it seams that the after death is quite blissful. Similar are the "near-death experiences" people often talk about. it is often quite nice, beautiful, serene, peaceful. Last year, i was hit head on by a Fed Ex truck while traveling on my motorcycle (no helmet--idiot) at about 30mph. I was unconscious for about 10 minutes. Unfortunately, i didn't have a "Near death experience" per se. Didn't see the white light or visit or talk to anyone. But, as I regained consciousness. I vividly recall coming out of a truly blissful state of feeling. And, I really do think it was "decisioin making time" for me. It just wansn't my time.

I hope you are not asking because you are contemplating suicide?? If you are, then it is truly one of the most excrutiatinly painful expeeriences ever. And, you should get help now.

An interesting book about death and dying was written by a friend of mine and she discusses many of her experiences while working with people around the issue of death, usually through hypnosis. The book is called, "O' Sane and Sacred Death" by Louise Ireland-Frye. Fun and interesting reading.
It was no day in the park. I don't recommend it.
If someone has died.
They wouldn't be telling you on Yahoo!Answers.
Trust me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

vc .net