Saturday, October 31, 2009

Does anyone know where in the UK a laser treatment clinic for quiting smoking is?

I am near the London area. Looking for a Clinic that has the Laser treatment to Quit smoking.
Answer:
Hi, i know something that is low tech unlike the laser treatment and it will take a little effort on your part. It worked for me and it worked for my wife. I was a smoker for 28 years and now i have been nicotene free for 8 years now.
This is how it works...depending on how much you smoke, because this could be adjusted to the hour. Just for today tell yourself that you will not smoke. Don't worry about tomorrow, just focus on today. Whenever you feel the urge, tell yourself just for today i won't smoke. Then be in touch with your feelings, look inside yourself and try to feel what you are feeling. I was always cranky and moody and even angry for 2 whole weeks. Everytime i would be like that, my wife would ask me..."How do you feel?". And that really helped me a lot. I often felt restless and wanted to put my hand to my mouth, but i became aware of that and each time i felt that way, i would sit down someplace, relax and take deep breaths and tried to be in touch with my feelings. I did that everyday and the 1st week was the hardest but it became easier as time went by. Good luck. Andretti
Laser treatment for quitting smoking? That sounds like it doesn't fit. What do they laser? Your fingers? Your brain?
I don't know a clinic sorry, but I would like to know how it works..please extend your question.
you can't get laser treatment to quit smoking but try this site
good luck
m x
i havent a clue about laser treatment. sorry. to stop smoking you have to decide that you are a non smoker. make that decision. it is honestly that simple. i am an ex smoker so i know./ just say to yourself. i do not smoke any more. full stop . its finished . so simple.
No such thing as Laser treatment to quit smoking, But there is a new drug available from the NHS that stops your cravings and makes cigarettes taste horrible if you do try and smoke . Visit your GP and good luck you can do it, Quit today your smell better and if you save the money up you would have spent on cigs your be loaded , smoking 20 a day costs you around 拢1800 per year .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

vc .net