Sunday, October 25, 2009

Does anyone know how to help scars fade out after surgery?

I had surgery, a cancer tumor removed from calf to ankle. I had 18 stitches. Does anyone know of a remedy to help the scar heal quickly?
Answer:
Buy Vitamin E caplets, prick them open with a needle and rub the gel on the scar 2x a day for as long as you can stand doing it.. It doesn't hurt.. But it works!
Not generally.I still have a scar on my stomach.If you are concerned then ask your doctor.
Rub some Vitamin E on it and massage it to break down the scar tissue.
ooo cancer..bad. Well glad you are okay! : ) my friend had warts removed and afterward she rubbed Vitamin E on it, they also have weird scar stuff in the store if you would really like to go down that road
My surgeon suggested skin cream with Vitamin E after my thyroid cancer surgery. I think it did real well! You cannot even see a scar at all now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

vc .net