Saturday, October 31, 2009

Does anyone one know of a new drug called AVANZA?

My doctor recently prescribed me Avanza to take.Does anyone know what its like or anyone else taking it?Please help before i start.
Answer:
I have been taking it for about 3 months now. I didn't have any noticeable side effects when first taking the drug which was a nice surprise considering my track record with other drugs. Depending on your dosage it acts as a mild sedative when you take it. Unlike many other drugs that perform a similar function, you will "feel" Avanza working on you when the sedative kicks in. It wont put you to sleep if that's what your wanting but I've found it to be fairly successful in calming anxiety attacks. I'm not sure what the half life is for Avanza but I've found that its effects wear off fairly quickly compared to other drugs. It's a simple drug that does it's job you shouldn't have any problems.
Sorry I can not find any listing for it. Is your spelling correct?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

vc .net