Saturday, October 31, 2009

Does detox increase brain function?

If yes what is the best way to go about it?
Answer:
quit taking drugs and quit drinking, you will see the difference
brain cells do not regenerate. So you blew it already. Just keep on hittin that crack pipe.
stop your intake of drugs or booze see counselor AA even drink 1 fourth vinegar a day take vi ts b and stay clear of those things you do now.
Detox is just the process of getting the substance out of your system.Believe me nothing seems to function when you are going through detox.except your sweat glands and your bowels.Drinking warm jello (before it sets into a solid) is real good for your tummy(dry heaves)After a few days(depends what your drug of choice is) you will start to feel better and once you can hold down food.Just feeling better can clear the brain so you can remember not to go through that again! DO NOT try to detox alone.Waste of time you need medical care encase of convultions.
haha
I love the answers...not once did you mention drugs.
I would imagine it would increase brain function. It does for me, it helps with the brain fog.
And memory as well.
The benefits of cleansing are many..
This is the program I use

bardays.isagenix.com
I am sure it does. I cleanse my body with Isagenix. Its a great cleanse.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

vc .net