Saturday, October 31, 2009

Does caffeine have any affect on shyness?


Answer:
I am living proof!

Buy me an espresso and I shall surely loosen up!

Maybe it's because I'm a coffee/ tea/ caffeine junkie!

It relaxes me when I need to be calmed. It energizes me when I need a perk. Sounds like great ingredients for a great conversation!

By the way, stimulants are not demons! Some of the most famous men and women of science and art had used stimulants! Their ideas/ masterpieces didn't turn out BAD at all!

And you know the well-known 'ask me out' line, 'So, shall we go grab a cup of coffee sometime?' Surely, something about this American formula DOES work:)
i've never heard of that. i know alcohol does though.
Shyness cannot be cured with Stimulants such as caffiene, tobacco, energey drinks. caffiene will make you sweat and shaky, and possibly more jittery and nervous than you normally would be, i suggest a cup of warm milk, which has tryptophan that calms you down by increasing serotonin (5htp) synthesis

hope it helps
well in a round-about way it could. Personally if I get a lot of caffiene I get a LOT of energy. When I have energy I'm more able to loosen up and be more outgoing. But if Caffeine has a different effect on you (like you get wired and paranoid) then it may be different.
That is too difficult to determine.

If not used carefully, Caffeine can mess up your mind making it difficult for you to concentrate, ADD like symptoms (attention deficit disorder) which in social situations can make you seem awkward, and being aware of the created awkwardness can make you less talkative.

Don't ingest the **** unless you are really really sleepy and you absolutely need to be awake for some valid reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

vc .net