Saturday, October 31, 2009

Does being tickled on the bottoms of the feet cause stuttering?

I like to tickle my cousin on her feet because she laughs really hard but my mom says I shouldn't because it will make her stutter.
Answer:
no way.my friend! i dont think its true,what a funny question,maybe your mom worry too much about your cousin. when i was young,i was always tickled on my feet and i did laugh so much,but till now i've never stutter!
i dont think thats true. theres not reason why tickling someone on there feet would cause them to stutter
That is definitely not true but certainly funny. =)
No. These are just old wives tales
No, we girls don't stuffer. Maybe your mum 'is' joking with you.
It sure makes them stutter as they are being tickled though!Hah!
I don't think it will make her stutter, but you should quit, it's not nice
No, but it can cause black eyes if the tickler doesn't stop when the ticklee says so.
i dont think so but i laughed reading it. i hope i dont start stuttering
no

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

vc .net