Sunday, October 25, 2009

Does anyone here think that a site for people who are worried is a good idea?

Being a reall worrier I have just soft launched a site called http://www.reallyworried.com and would welcome some real feedback. Please have a look and tell me what you think. Thank you
Answer:
but what would they call it?how would I find it?will it go away?or be there when i really need it? will it really help me?
Yes...
Because I'm startin' to worry about YOU...!
I didn't take a look at all the website but I think is good to have a place where you can talk about your problems. Sometimes people aren't confortable voicing out their problems to people they are familiar with. Sometimes we need the unbias voice of a stranger. Also, what is helpful is to see that you are not alone when it comes to problem. "Misery loves company" and for many, this can be the beginning of unstressing.
I think that is kind of a cool idea....are making any money off of it!!
I think its a good idea to let your feelings out... These people seem like they want someone to tell them that everything will be okay. What they need is the truth... Its a way to get things off your chest. people feel better telling there problems to a comlete stranger than to a friend or a family member. THey dont want to be judged.
Worrying too much is a mental illness, it might help some to talk about it. I personally don't worry about anything. Worrying is just fear of the unknown, and it is a choice your brain makes. I am paranoid as heck though, which is considered by the government to be a mental illness. I trust people about as far as I can throw them, sad but true. Good luck I might drop in to see what is going on though!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

vc .net