Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Does marijuanna help stomach aches?

I had a real bad stomach ache with nausea and it wasn't going away. I smoked a good amount of weed with my friend and honest to god it went right away. It was such a relief. Anyone else find that this is true, or was my case a coincidence?
Answer:
It helps me and everyone I knows stomach. It's crazy but so awesome =)
They give cancer patients those marijuana pills so I guess that's right on but if you get the munchies you may get your belly ache back depending on what you eat when you're high.
Yup it sure does! Thats why so many cancer patients that are receiving Chemo therapy smoke it. it makes you hungary for some reason.
i think its a coincidence
Ummm...could you repeat the question?
Just for a lil.but eventually it will come back after you get the munchies!!
yes. it does. when ever my stomach hurts, if i smoke, i feel better.

WEED SHOULD BE LEGAL.

it grows in the dirt and is natural. what is not natural is an 80 year old guy w/ a hard on. thats crazy. we can make an old guy hard but we're sending people to jail for smoking something that grows in the dirt... oh, society, you sicken me.

lol. no, society is ok, but weed should be legal and 80yr olds with hard penises should not.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

vc .net