Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Does it make u mad?

to know I'm high on oxycotin and your not?
Answer:
WOOSHH who says I'm not high on oxycoyin as well?
no
Nope, not in the least. :-)
It makes mad that you didnt share
yes
Nope. ruin your life if you please. I am work earning a living.
No! but thanks for the points
Not at all. Does it make you mad that your stomach lining is being destroyed and mine is not?
NO!!!! IT MAKES YOU STUPID
lol lol nope!
no because you have a drug problem and I don't. And I hate vomiting.
No because I have better things to do then get high. Like get laid for instance. Or maybe read a book. Dont through your life away. Drugs are not the answer.
Not really. wait a little longer and you'll start stealing from your friends and parents. oxycontin is for losers.
No, cause oxycotin doesn't exist. its oxycoNtin. (the MORON is implied here.)
-Duo
did you say oxygen? I am high on that鈾?br />and quite dependent.
Now I know why your called MR. Ignore..
your name speaks for itself!
Not really why dont you just do it right and buy some heroin. That way you can really become an addict and die off faster so the rest of us wont have to pay for your addiction.
life is fragile to me to worry about u gettung high on meds
No it does not, but like, you might end up mad when your in jail for robbing a pharmacy to help your addiction.
No it doesn't, I'm not in pain so I wouldn't need it.

feel better!
does it make you mad that your stupid and i'm not?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

vc .net