Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Does it smell when people pee in the shower?

And do you even pee in the shower?
Answer:
Only when I eat a lot of asparagus. It sure does kill all the athletes foot though...
yes from the hot water
ew
DUH
don't know, never knew it happened
Yes %26 Yes
ew no lol
let me pee on ur foot and u tell me
I dont go around smelling peoples showers but I am going to guess that any where you piss it is going to smell like piss
try and see
I would imagine it does.. and no its like peeing in a pool or the ocean... gross.
i think at some time or another everyone has.

Now does it smell depends on if you have drank lots of water or not. If you have it shouldn't have an oder, but if you haven't means you need to, if it has an oder to it means that your kidneys are workin overtime to clean everything out which isn't good.
yes and yes but if you pee DIRECTLY into the drain it doesent smell as bad.
Everyone has at one time or another and it's OK to do. No odor either. And peeing in the shower can help cure athletes foot. No kidding!!
Hey who cares? (Nobody knows.)
I heard once that Madonna pees in her shower.
It happens to anyone, because of the water - especially if the water is hot or if you haven't pee for time before!

And ...yes! It smells; just because water has the "ability" to make smells more understandable - but it's temporary.

...but if you pee in the shower without making a shower...!
If you have to... then clean it v-e-r-y well!
pee smells...add some really hot water to it and it smells pretty bad.

I'm a girl and I have peed in the shower before. I feel like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders now that I've admitted that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

vc .net