Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Does exercising cause your immune system to decrease?

I caught a nasty cold with fever, cough and all. My mate told me because i had been doing a lot of sports, my immune system weakened... how true is this?
Answer:
If you've been exhausting yourself and not getting adequate rest, nutrition and hydration, then yeah, I can see that...
Take some vitamin C every day - it will help you get better faster.
If you're sick you shouldn't exercise b/c it makes your immune system work harder to fight the sickness but under normal circumstances it should help your immune system IMO.
Never!!!!1
but exercising during a disease time may decrease your immunity.
Studies show that athletes such as marathon runners may have a temporarily suppressed immune system. You need to exercise at a very high level to get this result though.
www.themetabolicplan.com is a great site. univeralifesciences.com has a product called ageless xtra that is the best thing I have seen and my father is a pharmacist. They test plants at the gene level to see their effect on cells. Hope that helps, joe

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

vc .net