Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Does every daughter look like their father?was it a truth??


Answer:
Not me, i'm the spitting image of my mother.
Not at all... my daughter looks like me, and my son looks like his dad. Both my sister and I look a lot more like our mother than our father. It's a toss up with every child - you look like one parent or the other, or you look like neither. Genetic crap-shoot.
Yes cause I look like my daddy. Guy's mostly looks like their mother. It is indeed a truth.
my sister and i always talk about this topic. who do we look like? we both say that we look like our dad, but some say i look like my dad, my sister looks like my mom.

however, i don't think i look like any of them. go figure
It is generally the truth. Men usually look like their moms and women generally look like their fathers. This is indeed not always the case. I look EXACTLY like my dad (in a girl way lol) but my sister looks exactly like my mother. it all depends
i have 4 kids, my daughter is mirrored image of me, has my personality to(good and bad) son #1 looks like me and acts like his father, son #2 looks his father and acts me and son #4 looks like me and has my good points and his daddies good points(me and his daddies personality) to your question no.
not true. my son look like his dad and my daughter look like me.
Nope, my daughter %26 I look so alike, it's almost as though I had her myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

vc .net