Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Does GLADEAU Vitamin Water work?

Especially the Focus flavor? (kiwi strawberry) Does it really help you to focus? I have a problem with paying attention so I'm trying to find ways to naturally help my concentration. I don't want to be on meds that'll end up causing some terrible side effect. And besides their are some ingrediants that I'm allergic to.
Answer:
No, and it's full of sugar. A better alternative would be Glaceau's SmartWater. Pretty tasty as far as bottled waters go. No calories!

If you need to learn to focus, try meditation. Meditate for a few minutes every day and you should be able ot focus your thoughts better.

Also, physically remove distractions from your workspace. Don't do your work near the TV. Shut off the radio. Move the computer to a different room. Stop multitasking. And if you can, lock other people out so they can't bug you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

vc .net