Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Does Fucidin Ointment have any side effects?

I have mutiple small sebaceous cysts on my scrotum and all the treatments (doxycycline, acne gels) my doctors has prescribed has failed.

I read from http://askwaltstollmd.com/archives/seba/... about a guy who used a product called Fucidin on his cysts that successfully reduced their size or completely got rid of them.

A prescription is usually needed to order it from online pharamacies but I found and bought a small tube of it from a supplier via Ebay.

Is it generally safe to try on my cysts, and are there any side effects? I'm pretty much desperate about this at the moment, it's started to effect my confidence.
Answer:
Let me preface this by saying, I would never try a prescription product without a physician's clearance. Many times, several treatments have to be tried before one is found that will work for you. This is because we are all different.

Of course, Fucidin Ointment has side effects. Topical products, just like oral products, can have side effects. The side effects include:
irritation
rashes
burning when applying
diarrhea
allergic reactions (swelling, trouble breathing, hives, itching)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

vc .net